Do you need help scheduling appointments, remembering to-do’s, taking meeting notes, managing your e-Mail, or staying organized? Let your personal assistant take care of these menial tasks and free up more of your time for the things you love.
Stressed about meeting a deadline? Whether you’re flying solo or work with an entire fleet, My Personal Assistance can guide you and your team in initiating, planning, scheduling, monitoring, and executing your projects.
Not everyone is enthusiastic about routine phone calls, e-Mails, meetings, and paperwork. My Personal Assistance offers administrative assistance including providing typical secretarial services tailored to your specific needs.
If your business is growing, you may find yourself struggling to keep up relationships with all of your customers. Focus your skills where they’re needed while your assistant keeps up communication with customers, tracking developments in your CRM.
Social media is a great place for your company to get exposure. If you’re looking for someone to manage your social media account, run instagram audits, or create content for your page, My Personal Assistance is here to help.
At My Personal Assistance, your assistant is also your own personal content writer. You’ll have more opportunities to tend to the important things while your assistant types away at your company newsletter!
Don’t see the service you need? Contact My Personal Assistance here and we’ll do our best to get it done! We pride ourselves on our adaptability and customization.
- Airtable – This program is great for creating spreadsheets that are accessible to multiple parties. The program offers a breadth of templates, but I would be happy to assist you in setting up a custom spreadsheet to fit your exact needs.
- Asana – My Personal Assistance has often relied on Asana for project management. That’s because this program allows for setting milestones and deadlines and also offers e-Mail updates and notifications. I would be happy to help you set up and track your Asana account to maximize your team’s productivity.
- Basecamp – This program is helpful for keeping track of community files and facilitating group communication. You may enjoy Basecamp if your team is growing or spread out geographically (different time zones).
- Google Docs/Sheets/Slides/Sites/Talk – Google is well-known, accessible all over the world at no cost, and simple to use. These programs have been great for collaborative work.
- R – a more technical tool for advanced statistical analysis.